Get to know the London restaurant wine market and your place in it
It’s often said that wine brands are built in London’s leading restaurants, but which ones should you target, and what trends are driving the market? A new tool will tell you, and much more too.
Called Restaurant Analytics, this new London-based research company specialises in providing wine producers, brand owners and distributors with a bespoke overview of their on-trade UK market position.
Whether it’s overall market performance and trends, deep dives into specific segments, such as US Chardonnay or English Sparkling, or actionable market insight, Restaurant Analytics’ research provides tailored market reports based on your requirements:
- Market statistics, market share and generic market data.
- Lists of restaurants selling the wines, along with pricing.
- Detailed market share of competitors.
- Lists of restaurants where your wines should be featured.
For more information contact Lewis O’Sullivan at email@example.com or call him on +44 (0)20 7803 2427
Meanwhile, Restaurant Analytics brings you the most widely-distributed wines right now in London, which you can see below:
- Cloudy Bay, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Quercus, Pinot Bianco, Goriška Brda, Slovenia
- Viña Morandé, Reserva Coleccion Privada, Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, Chile
- Viña Torcida, Viura, Rioja, Spain
- Bodega Norton, Porteno, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina
- Bodegas Valdemar, Valdemoreda, Tempranillo, Rioja, Spain
- Cloof Wine Estate, The Very Sexy Shiraz, Darling, South Africa
- Sassicaia, Tenuta San Guido, Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc, Bolgheri, Italy